Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 2

My birthday party last night was absolutely amazing. I can honestly say that I have never had that much fun nor have I felt that much love on any other occasion. Alcohol definitely got the best of me, but I did manage to fit in 15 minutes of a work out prior to the festivities. Today was a recovery day, but I still found some time to do some dancing alone in my room. Every little bit helps. I should add that probably the most difficult thing about today was not having any pop or coffee. I don't recall any day in recent history having gone without coffee and I could have really used some. My sister and I traveled to my mothers house in Tampa and wow that drive is long without caffeine. Tomorrow, I plan on getting up at a decent time and taking a walk around the neighborhood before we head to Fort Myers to visit my daughter. It's going to be great day. My sister hasn't seen my daughter in about 6 or 7 years.I can't wait to see my daughter and my nieces interact. It's such a rare occasion to get everyone in the same place at the same time. Day 2 has come and gone, and I just gotta remember that it will get easier as time goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment