Monday, August 27, 2012

Three posts in one day?!

I'm sorry, I had to. I just arrived back home after Dance Class #1: Hip Hop. OHMYGOODLORD I feel fantastic! Aside from every bone and muscle in my body being furious at me for what I just put it through, that was the most amazing hour of my life. I've been missing dance for years... It's always been something that has been a part of my soul, and it was missing for the last 11 years or so. I'm being absolutely serious when I say that I almost lost it in the middle there. I forgot how powerful it is to let your body just become a part of the music. I'm completely inspired! I also found my choreographer for the Dance Music Video I'm making towards the end of this project. His name is Casper. He is epic. Alright, I've posted enough for today, tomorrow is a rest, read, and learn French day. Eff yes.

1 comment:

  1. Nikki,

    I'm so proud of you. This has been such a crazy year and for you to be taking more on top of it is really awesome.

    Hope you're doing well, and I want to let you know that you've inspired me to start blogging again.

    ReplyDelete