Sunday, August 26, 2012

Five minutes to spare

I almost didn't make it to blog before the day was done. Honestly, I'm struggling with the food part. I didn't assume it would be easy, but I think I had more confidence in my ability to stay strong in the first week at least. This week was full of distractions. Excuses, really. I am mentally drained from my week of chaos but I'm back on track. Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of this life changing year, and I'm back on the horse with a vengeance. I'm going to wake up early, head to the gym in my new work out clothes (I'm hoping that will help with the drive to do it). I can and will do this.

On a side note: I read 168 pages of Wicked in the last two days! I'm going to keep a running tab at the end of my blogs every day with the page count from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment