Monday, August 27, 2012

New work out clothes worked!

I got up this morning around 7 am, and had my favorite boss join me for a work out session at my apartment complex gym. The new work out clothes made it a little more fun (see below-but don't laugh). I can honestly say my legs hurt, but that good kind of hurt. The "I am definitely doing this" pain. I've also decided what my first 5K will be. I'm going to do the Color Run on December 2nd! (www.thecolorrun.com) Basically, you just run and get colored paint sprayed at you once in awhile. It sounds awesome. And ridiculous, which is why it is totally appropriate for my first 5K ever. My marathon coach, Tracy, forwarded me a plan called "Couch to 5K" which is a 9 week plan of action to get ready for the 3.1 miles I'll be running. It's totally doable, so I'm feeling a little less overwhelmed about it. I also did fantastically at choosing my food today, and I still have 830 calories left for dinner! Woot!

4 comments:

  1. Keep going! I know you will reach your goal in no time :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend Denise has done the "Couch to 5K" & has continued to run for over a year now! Do it! Love you

    ReplyDelete