Friday, September 14, 2012

Aye Yai Yai

So... This week was tough to keep up with the blogging part. And everything else, really. I did work out all week, but I missed dance class (cuz I was picking up Detective Benson) and I didn't read a page. I work too much. I've always let the whole workaholic side of me be a huge excuse for why I don't do the things I said I would. I'm definitely working on that, and I'm proud of myself for not slacking on the 5K training or the eating properly. I realize that over the course of the next year, there will be times that I will get distracted. This week was definitely one of those weeks. I had two shoots scheduled in one day, amongst doing pre-production for a few others. The awesome part was getting to briefly "meet" Penny Marshall via FaceTime, whilst shooting an interview with the wonderful Cydney Daly (daughter of Dream Team coach, Chuck Daly). It was an incredible experience. And someday I might actually be able to talk about what I witnessed ; ) Either way, it was a distraction I was appreciative of. Back to work now. I've got my book list almost ready to reveal, and some adventures coming soon! Stay tuned...

Oh, and in case you missed it, we recently had Magnum P.I. Friday at work. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment