Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Funday

This weekend was SUPER. Yesterday, I experienced my first Thai yoga massage. My mother got it for me as a gift, and it was absolutely incredible. Basically, you just get put into the most relaxed state you've ever been in as the masseuse moves your body around and massages it. I'm horrible at describing things, but you get the idea. I could have laid there forever. Anywhoo, then it was back to Orlando just in time to make it over to my work BFF Rob's house for his surprise (which turned out to be anything but a surprise) birthday party. Let me introduce you to one of the sexiest BFF's a girl could have. Pictured below is my Robert. I heart him. His birthday party was a blasty blast. Then I woke up this morning and spent a lovely Sunday reading and getting some pool time in. It was a great weekend. Tomorrow is back to 5K training, and Nikki needs to get shut eye so she can wake up at 6:30. Woot! I'm still in it to win it, despite my lack of posts. ; )

1 comment: