Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Motivation...

As I said in the beginning of this project, I wanted accountability to push me forward. I needed it. My motivation is somewhere between "Can I really do this?" And "Do I want to do this?". I'm at the point where all of this should just come naturally and it shouldn't even be a question. But for some reason, it's just getting increasingly more difficult. Yes, I'm dancing and I'm doing little pieces here and there (I still can't believe I've gone a month without cherry coke). I really don't know why I let things distract me, but this morning I slept in instead of working out. It's the first time I've done that. Last night was Rob's birthday party part duex, and I stayed up hella late. Way past the time that would have gotten me that 8 hours of sleep before a workout. I'm frustrated with myself. I had fun, and I let myself be distracted. I shouldn't be this hard on myself for missing one workout, but I am. I am going to try again tomorrow morning to make up for it and just get right back on track. I have to do this. Tomorrow is Sept 20th, which marks a full month since my birthday. Only 11 months to go, how'd that happen?! I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow morning and I'm going to keep going. And it's seriously about time to go on some of these adventures on my list! I've been so focused on this getting healthy part that I forgot there was a ton of other stuff on my list to do. I got this...

Also, recently a good friend from high school posted this photo on my Facebook to remind me of old times. This picture floored me, because I forgot that I used to look like that. I miss that body. Although, can someone please tell me how to get that skinny but keep these giant boobs and butt?

3 comments:

  1. girl, don't worry... we all miss a day or two! Just get back out there.. you can't be 'perfect' every day.. you deserve to sleep in once in a while! Next week.. you and me - dance class!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey is right- you have to be real for your real life.
    If you did this perfectly you'd probably have OCD or be annoying. LOL
    So just try again tomorrow.
    Love yourself like you love everyone else & it's all good.
    AND You're gorgeous ALWAYS.
    Lucky you!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, if you want some peeps for your dance music video- When you make it. I know some AMAZING pros. Like Jarret who choreographs for Cirque and of course all the coolest hottest dancers in Ballroom, Latin & Adagio!

    ReplyDelete