Saturday, September 1, 2012

Me? Inspirational? When did that happen?

I made it through Week 2! I don't know how, I honestly don't. I worked out on schedule, I stayed under my calorie limit every single day, I read another 100 pages of Wicked, I danced like crazy (the video from Tuesday doesn't count). I seriously did it. It might be odd that I find myself surprised at accomplishing what I said I was going to do, but really, I'm shocked. I guess I've spent such a long time not doing any of it that I got used to thinking I never could. Turns out I can. I want all of this so badly now, it's not even an option to quit. The strangest part of this whole thing is that I did this for myself, but I didn't realize how much it would affect others. I've been getting the most incredible emails, messages, and phone calls. I've heard from three people that I inspired them to get going on their journey, and they are making their own list. My boss, Anne, has even joined me in working out! This has been such a humbling experience. The thing is, hearing all of that just motivates me more. Now I wouldn't be just letting myself down, I'd be letting everyone else down too, if I fail. That's why I wanted to document this journey, to be held accountable. Now I am. Probably the most insane part of this is realizing how many people are actually following me and my blog. I've been posting for two weeks now, look how many views!

This is crazy. Either way, I'm going to keep going. So should you. Whatever personal journey you are on, you can do it too. Believe me, if I can do this, anyone can. 


No comments:

Post a Comment