Monday, September 10, 2012

Meet Detective Olivia Benson!


Yup. I got a cat. I really needed someone to hang out with that doesn't have a penis. I found an awesome kitty that, despite what you might see in this video, loves me already. When I went to check her out, she was the only one out of the numerous felines there that came right up to me. I picked her up and she fell asleep in my arms almost instantaneously. I knew she was gonna be mine. Yes, I named her Detective Olivia Benson after my favorite lady ever, Mariska Hargitay on Law & Order SVU. I would have named her Mariska, but that's a bit of a mouthful. And it also leaves the option of getting a second cat and naming him Elliot Stabler. Nerd factor: 11 out of a possible 10. Here's to being a cat lady!

2 comments:

  1. You're not the "cat lady" until you've reached (3) three cats. One cat is a pet, two cats means the the previous cat has a playmate, three cats is too much - I don't want to see you on Animal Hoarders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "THE MOST ADORABLE KITTY EVER! ... OW."

    I love cats so much.

    ReplyDelete